Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Rules:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site.
2. Post the award’s logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions you’ve been asked.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees.


I was nominated by Alyssa! Thanks for tagging me, and definitely go check her out!

Questions:

  1. Name one of your blogging or reading resolutions.
    • One of my reading resolutions is to read a wider variety of books.  I was stuck in a contemporary rut throughout 2014, and I want to read some fantasy and science fiction again.
  2. Do you use the Yearly Goodreads Reading Challenge? If so, did you accomplish it in 2014?
    • Yes I use the Goodreads Reading Challenge, and I accomplished my 2014 goal! 100 books in 365 days.  Not too shabby!
  3. What was your anticipated book of 2014? Did you get to read it?
    • I guess my most anticipated book of 2014 was Isla and the Happily Ever After, and I read it the day I got it.  I didn't know about a lot of 2014 releases because I had just joined the book blogging community so I don't have a lot to chose from.
  4. What was your anticipated movie of 2014?
    • The Fault in our Stars I guess.  I'm not a big movie person so I really wasn't looking forward to any movies.  However in 2015 it's Paper Towns for sure!
  5. Name three anticipated book releases for 2015.
    • I only get to pick three! Sheesh that's going to be hard. I'm going to go with The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord, Tonight The Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales, and Winter by Marissa Meyer.  However I'm also looking forward to the new books coming out by Rainbow Rowell, Jennifer E. Smith, and Katie Finn
  6. What book are you currently reading?
    • Currently, I'm reading nothing.  I finished Mark of Athena last night, and I was tired so I didn't start my next book, but that will be The Kiss of Deception.
  7. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
    • It's easier for me to get words out.  That's honestly why I made a blog.  I tend to have a hard time explaining myself.
  8. What is your favorite tv-show at the moment?
    • Doctor Who.  It's always Doctor Who
  9. Who is your bookish OTP?
    • Eleanor and Park is the first that comes to mind.  Ron and Hermione also work.  I don't have a whole lot of ships that I feel very strongly about but those two are probably my two OTPs
  10. Currently reading?
    • See answer 6 :)
My Questions:
  1. What is your favorite read in 2014?
  2. If you could tell everyone to read one book (besides the obvious answers like Harry Potter) what would it be?
  3. Did you set a Goodreads Reading Challenge for 2015?  If so what is it?
  4. What was the worst book you read in 2014?
  5. What are you currently reading?
  6. Do you DNF books?  If so what books have you not finished?
  7. If you had to live in a dystopian world, which one would you choose, and why?
  8. What are your top 5 OTPs? (can be books, TV shows, movies, etc.)
  9. When did you start reading?  What book first got you into reading?
  10. Why did you become a part of the book community?
I tag
Kasey from The Book Angel
Paige from PagebyPaige



2 comments:

  1. I didn't even realize that I put the same question twice, sorry! Great answers, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep missing your blog posts! They aren't coming to me. Oh, well, I read it now!

    Thanks for tagging me, lovely.

    ReplyDelete