Friday, February 19, 2016

I'm "Quitting" Youtube

Now, don't be alarmed by the title.  I need to stop making videos for the forseeable future.  This semester has been hell.  First Cullen's mom is in the ICU.  Then my boss dies, someone steals half of my savings account.  I get bit by a dog, and Cullen and I broke up.  Now our break-up was amicable.  He has a lot going on in his life, and it just wasn't the right time, and as much as it sucks, I understand.  However that doesn't change that I'm barely holding the pieces of my life together.  I want to continue blogging, but I need to take a long step back from YouTube.  I might do some different types of blog posts rather than bookish ones because I haven't been read.  You know it's a special type of sadness when you're too sad to read.  I didn't want to make a video about it purely because I know I would cry.  Hopefully my hiatus won't be too long, and I hope you understand that I need this.

No comments:

Post a Comment