Thursday, March 3, 2016

I Need Your Help

So I'm having a few dilemmas.  I finally feel okay enough with life that I want to make videos again.

However I want to start with some easy content so I was going to start with a Q&A.  So if you could ask questions either in the comments or via Twitter I would really appreciate it.  Also I haven't been reading so I wanted some ideas for content.  I have been playing a lot of Pokemon, and watching a lot of shows so I thought about doing videos or blog posts on those topics.  So if you are interested in any of these let me know, and in what forms you would want.

I thought about doing a recently watched, or possibly reviews on the shows I've been watching.
For Pokemon, I thought about talking about my favorite pokemon or possibly reviewing Pokemon Y, which is what I've been playing a lot.

If you have any other ideas for content you want to see from me let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment