Sunday, August 3, 2014

August TBR

So as far as August goes, it's going to be a hectic month for me.  I move back to school, and I'm trying to see everyone before my leave, and on top of that my birthday is in August. So my TBR is rather small because I don't expect to have a lot of time to read.  However I have five books that I want to get through this month.

The Geography of You And Me by Jennifer E. Smith
This is a book that I have actually already finished.  However when I finally got my hands on a copy of it, I knew it was going to be one of the first things I would read this month.  I've been wanting to read this since it came out in April.










City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Yes, I am finally hoping on this band wagon and finishing the series.  I've been wanting to finish this series for a while now, but many people told me that I needed to finish The Infernal Devices trilogy first.  So now that I've finished it there's nothin standing in my way of finishing that mammoth beast of a book.









Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
 If you watch my YouTube channel, this book won't be a surprise. I adore all of Stephanie Perkins books, and when I heard if you pre-ordered from certain independent bookstores that you would get a signed copy, I immediately pre-ordered it.  So once it is in my hands I will read it probably in one day because I'm so excited for it.









Of Triton by Anna Banks
I read the first book in the series, Of Poseidon, at the beginning of July, and the ending was quite a big cliff hanger. So now that I have the next book I need to read it as soon as possible.











Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
I recently bought this one just because I really wanted to reread it an I am justso excited to read it that I'm hoping to read it sometime this month.










So that is my August TBR, and personally I will be really happy if I get through all of these since August is so busy for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment