Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Top 5 Characters You Are Most Like

Penny from Girl Online
There is one reason I feel like I am so much like Penny, and that's because of her anxiety.  I mean I also have a blog, but I don't blog like she does.  However I have anxiety and panic disorder, and I have a very similar reaction to her.  It reall made me connect with the character.












Elise from This Song Will Save Your Life
When I was in high school, I had a very similar experience with music.  It brought some light into my life when it seemed to be completely dark.  Now I didn't become a DJ, but I understand that music can help you through a dark time.














Colin from An Abundance of Katherines
So on a more positive note, Colin and I share a love of math.  Throughout An Abundance of Katherines, I loved all of the math.  I also really enjoyed his theorem.















Wade from Ready Player One
Again, this one is simple.  I share his love for videogames.  Now not the multiplayer online games.  I'm more of a console person myself, but I love videogames.















Gwen from The Neverland Wars
I am very similar with my younger sisters.  I feel like if my sisters were taken to Neverland I would react the same way as Gwen I also tell them lots of stories.  So I felt like I connected with her on that kind of level.














Also disclaimer, I got The Neverland Wars as a review book from Clean Teen Publishing.  I don't know if I needed to say that since I didn't really talk about the book and my opinions, but just in case, I wanted to say it just to make sure.  Still learning these things.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! It is one thing to hear about people who enjoy the story, another thing all together to see people who feel like they relate to the characters. I'm so happy that Gwen made this top 5 list for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a really great character! I can't wait to read more of her story :)

      Delete